Geraldine Italian Wedding Cookies

Geraldine Italian Wedding Cookies. Product description savor the unique flavor of geraldine's cookies. Cookies, italian wedding 6 oz, geraldine's, 6 pk.

Mama Geraldine’s The Mommies Reviews
Mama Geraldine’s The Mommies Reviews from www.themommiesreviews.com

She never dreamed he would fall in love with an italian beauty named sophia and plan a wedding in venice. As the guests sampled the cookies, each began kissing and hugging everyone in sight. I am hopelessly addicted to these.

This Is The Perfect Party Snack, Has An Addictive Quality That Will Result In Great Movement And High Margins For Your Grocery Chain.


I am hopelessly addicted to these. Cookies, italian wedding 6 oz, geraldine's, 6 pk. Having just a number of straightforward things on hand will give you the basis you want to all of your favorite.

Made With All Natural Things And Have A Great Delicious Flavor.


Geraldine's italian wedding cookies nutrition facts serving size 7 cookies (28 g) amount per serving calories 150 % daily values* total fat 8.00g 10% saturated fat 3.000g 15% trans fat 0.000g polyunsaturated fat 0.000g monounsaturated fat 0.000g cholesterol 15mg 5% sodium 25mg 1% total carbohydrate 17.00g 6% dietary fiber 1.0g 4% sugars 6.00g The cinnamon or pecan flavor will tantalize your taste buds no wedding ring necessary. Geraldine still wonders if it was just normal behavior at an italian wedding or the result of her enchanted italian wedding cookies.

The Look Was Complete With A Billowing Veil.


I told her mommy, that i. Following the traditional recipe, these petite cookies include. Geraldine is a great believer in expanding horizons, so when her grandson jackson was invited to study in italy she heartily approved.

Cookies, Italian Wedding 6 Oz, Geraldine's, 6 Pk.


Second wedding ceremony of alexandre arnault and geraldine guyot, venice, italy. Ideal for social occasions, they can also be enjoyed at home, school or the office. These geraldine's cookies (6 oz) contain a hint of amaretto and tasty almonds.geraldine's italian wedding cookies:zero trans fatall natural cookieswith a hint of amaretto and tasty almonds.

Nutrition, Ingredients, Health Rating, & Carbon Footprint.


When geraldine arrived in venice for the wedding, she went right to the kitchen to make her special cookies. I informed her mommy, that i employed to make vegetable cookies for. With a hint of amaretto & toasty almonds.

Posting Komentar untuk "Geraldine Italian Wedding Cookies"